- Alpha room is a 3 1/2” thick wall system that is ideal for 3 season use.
- All Alpha windows and doors are painted structural aluminum.
- All operable windows are double sliding and have fully removable screens.
- Screen Room has fixed non removable screens.
- The Alpha sunroom is exclusively made and built in Corona, California in the USA!
- White paint is powder coated and applied to AAMA specifications.
- All windows and sliding doors have equal site lines for architectural consistency and overall curb appeal.
- All structural member framing is painted aluminum 6063-T6 hardened alloy.
- All glass is standard C-Thru exclusive, Duralite Glass, with only minimal exceptions.
- Areas above and below windows and doors are standard solid insulated panels.
- 3’ x 6’8” full view swing door
- 6’ x 6’8” French swing doors
- 6’ x 6’8” sliding door
- 8’ x 6’8” sliding door
Glass kick plates, transoms & trapezoid options
- Glass kick plates 12” or 24” tall
- Transoms 12” or 24” tall
- Trapezoids customs size to order
- UL listed Electrical loadbearing header
- UL listed electrical utility mullions
- Interior outlets
- Exterior outlets
- Porch lights
- Light switches
- Ceiling fan/ light race way.
- Tuff Skin
- Solar screens
- Colors, White Only
Alpha 3 1/2″ Wall
The Alpha 3 1/2″ aluminum wall system is our original wall system first released in the 1960’s. Since then, we have made many refinements to the product, yet the concept of an affordable way to add space hasn’t changed. It is ideal for 3 season usage and its tuff and durable design will last you years with just a little maintenance. It is very conventional while adding value to your home.
Other than the framing and solid insulated areas, a sunroom is made almost of all glass. With this in mind, glass is one of the most important features to choose correctly when designing your new sunroom. C-Thru offers five unique glass options in its proprietary SmartGlass ™ line. Starting with the SmartGlass 30, it’s our most economical option. This is a single pane glass with the least amount of insulation. Our more energy efficient glass option is our SmartGlass 60. This dual pane high performance Lo-E glass is considered to be the “Best Value” when taking insulating abilities and cost into account. However you chose is yours, scroll down the page to learn more about what Smart Glass package will work best for you.
Single pane Glass options
- Smart Glass 30
- Smart Glass 40
Dual pane Glass options
- Smart Glass 30+
- Smart Glass 60
*Not all glass options are available for every product. Contact your local authorized, independently owned and operated C-Thru dealer for more info.
Safety is also a paramount concern when surrounded by so much glass. C-Thru’s exclusive DuraLite™ Glass is 8 times stronger than standard residential glass and is strong enough to withstand impacts without breaking or scratching. DuraLite glass is stronger than laminated and safety glass to protect against accidental breakage. Duralite is standard on all rooms on both single and dual pane windows.
C-Thru Sunrooms are engineered to be energy-efficient to help control your heating and cooling bills. Along with using SmartGlass™, C-Thru uses Tuff-Core™ wall panels and WeatherGuard™ roof panels. These panels are made of a highly-energy-efficient materials. 3″ of Tuff-Core™ has as much insulation as 8″ of fiberglass to help regulate the temperature inside of your sunroom. Tuff-Core™ wall panels also feature Tuff Skin™, which is a scratch and dent resistant material.